Thank you ZachS, DIRT

Zeptune

Original poster
Mar 14, 2011
Sacramento
It's been a few months since Zach from DIRT has helped me, but I wanted to take this time a say that Zach took care of all my Satellite needs. He listened to what I wanted as a customer and delivered exactly what he said he was going to do.

Zach provided the type of customer service that I want and need as a long time customer of dish network. Zach saved a customer from leaving dish network and his service even inspired me to think about joining the blockbuster service...something that I previously would have never thought about!

Just goes to show you that you can't put a true ROI on customer service.

Thank you Zach for your time, service and help!

Mo

It's been a few months since Zach from DIRT has helped me, but I wanted to take this time a say that Zach took care of all my Satellite needs. He listened to what I wanted as a customer and delivered exactly what he said he was going to do.

Zach provided the type of customer service that I want and need as a long time customer of dish network. Zach saved a customer from leaving dish network and his service even inspired me to think about joining the blockbuster service...something that I previously would have never thought about!

Just goes to show you that you can't put a true ROI on customer service.

Thank you Zach for your time, service and help!

Mo

Had to go through my messages to remember what we did. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your 722k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts