Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Wow this is AMAZING folks, I wanted to say THANKS A MILLION to each and every person who has posted here over the past (almost) four years!

Since I started SatelliteGuys.US I have put in thousands of hours of blood
sweat and tears to help build what has become America’s Most Popular Satellite Information Site. I need to thank my wife Eva (you know her as Prize Goddess) who has let me dedicate all the time I put into SatelliteGuys!

But when I started SatelliteGuys, you will note I did not name the site SatelliteGuy (plural) SatelliteGuys was built by our amazing staff. This team of volunteers is the backbone of the of our site and provide the friendly welcoming atmosphere that folks around the world have come to know and enjoy!

A thank you to our supporting founders and supporting pub members who help us pay the bills and keep the lights on! Running a site like SatelliteGuys is not cheap, nor is all the work and expense that we go through to take you to all the major satellite / consumer electronics events such as CES, SBE and Dish Networks Team Summit. Without the support of these folks (especially the supporting founders) we would not be here today.

Thank you also to all our Gold Sponsors who help to pick up the slack and help pitch in to keep SatelliteGuys growing. I have no problem in saying that our sponsors are THE BEST at what they do and offer. Over the past few years HUNDREDS of companies have wanted to advertise here, and I am proud to say that we only selected the best!

Finally we couldn’t have done it without YOU and our other 83,700+ SatelliteGuys members! We operate this site for YOU and YOU are the reason why we are such a success!

I will be the first to admit that were not perfect, but we honestly try our best to provide you the best satellite news talk and information anywhere. Thank you for sticking by us in the good times and the bad!

We have done some amazing things over the past 4 years, no where else has given you an hour long sit down chat with Charlie Ergen, no one else has taken you to the SBE show to pay tribute to the dreamers who made all this satellite technology possible. We are proud of our first million posts and are looking forward to our next million posts.

So on behalf of the entire SatelliteGuys staff…

THANKS A MILLION!

Yes, thank you everyone. And thanks Scott and Eva for everything! I can honestly say that its a privilege to be a member of the SatelliteGuys staff.

Congratulations Scott and staff!

This site has been like the Hotel California for me:

"You can check out anyytime you like, but you can never leave"

The folks here are knowledgeable, innovative, helpful and fun to interact with. That, plus the fact that it's not "over moderated" is IMO the secret to the success of this forum!!!

I for one am VERY proud to be a staffer here.

It makes for great information & a great Community!

LER

I Love helping out here and cant wait to see this place grow more...Scott and Eva are truly wonderful people who really really deserve nothing but the best! just imagine a family of over 84,000 people.

Thanks Scott and all the people who come to this site, well except Vurbano. Just kidding buddy. :D

Quite a milestone, one million posts! And in a short four years. Really, though Iceberg, you should let someone else post some stuff and take a break...

Oh, wait, this isn't for Iceberg's 1,000,000th post? :D

Well, still quite an accomplishment! I'm glad to have made my small contribution to this incredible goal. I hope I have been able to help as many (or more) people as have helped me over the years. That's why I'm here, to share and to learn.

Thank you, Scott & Eva, and all the rest of the SatelliteGuys.US mods, for creating a comfortable place in the Wild, Evil Internet; a place for me to Geek out and enjoy! Congrats!

Congratulations! It seems like yesterday, you were seeking advice and encouragement from friends to start this up. I am sure glad you did! It's not just satellite interests that holds me, but the many friendships developed in the past 4 years. I especially like seeing many of you at CES each year.
Now, let's look forward to the 100,000th member. Maybe they can be given a free pub membership or something.

Here's to 1,000,000 more and it should not take as long to hit 2,000,000

Sure would be nice to have 1,000,000 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts