The 100

Well, that was an interesting (and underwhelming) finale.

Nice to see Lexa (of sorts), but of course the episode started with Clarke being Clarke.

There's also mention of a prequel, staring the cult leaders daughter and what happens with her group after they left the bunker with the brother tracking them.

Reactions: Keith Brannen
Well, that was an interesting (and underwhelming) finale.

Nice to see Lexa (of sorts), but of course the episode started with Clarke being Clarke.

There's also mention of a prequel, staring the cult leaders daughter and what happens with her group after they left the bunker with the brother tracking them.

Thanks Clark, for almost killing off the human race

Here's my very spoilery take on the series finale . . .

The ending smelled like the Mass Effect trilogy ending where some magic space alien that comes out of nowhere decides the fate of everyone. It would've made more sense if all along throughout the seasons there seemed to be some powerful force pulling the strings. I assume the transcendent aliens created the bridge stones, but for what purpose were users allowed to easily travel planet to planet but not to the "creators" without some super secret special code that took centuries to find and then only by chance and by killing a child?

People who died don't transcend, so Murphy will have to wait until he dies IRL to see Emori? And Clark/Octavia/Echo likewise to see Bellamy? Does "transcending" mean you don't go to the normal afterlife most humans believe in? Or do you transcend for awhile then move on to the regular noncorporeal existence religions teach about? Why the heck would Clark not be able to transcend, but Russell/Shedheida could?

If anything it's consistent with all previous seasons: the more you think about the show, the less it makes any sense. lol

All of the reviews that I have listened to (3) said that if you died, you do not transcend. Bellamy does not transcend. Since transcending is a choice, the others at the end declined eternal life to live a regular life with Clark.

the others at the end declined eternal life to live a regular life with Clark.
chose-poorly-artjpg-0109902e1b8a4680.jpg

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)