The AL West 2009

Torii and Bobby need this day off. I wanted to smack Eric Aybar for swinging at every inside pitch after the pitcher had already walked the bases loaded, with us needing only ONE RUN to tie. All he had to do was let him pitch to him. Instead the little moron kept swing at pitches two inches from his jersey! So of course...the pitcher threw the next pitch over and over again at his jersey. Sometimes being the hero mean walking.

Angels up 11-0.

I think KCK can officially pop the champagne in Haloville.

It's a threepeat for the LAL's, including five of the last six (In retrospect, I still don't know how Oakland was able to win that division in 2006)

Another West Title for the Angels.. but can they get passed the Bosox yet again???

I was there to see them clinch. And I was also still there to see this...Perhaps the most touching moment in any sports celebration I've ever seen. The team comes out of their clubhouse to "celebrate" with their fallen brother at his memorial on the outfield wall.

I'll never forget that moment as long as I live!

df8c2c4e72872c3c29bf3d8ba20bf6e7-getty-85131457kd034_texas_rangers.jpg

I was there to see them clinch. And I was also still there to see this...Perhaps the most touching moment in any sports celebration I've ever seen. The team comes out of their clubhouse to "celebrate" with their fallen brother at his memorial on the outfield wall.

I'll never forget that moment as long as I live!

df8c2c4e72872c3c29bf3d8ba20bf6e7-getty-85131457kd034_texas_rangers.jpg

Wow, I stayed up until the end of the game, switched over to the Angels' announcers for the last out, and enjoyed the post-game stuff. Did Bobby Abreu mention he loves California? :)

But I went to bed before seeing this. Now I wish I stayed up later.

Sandra

OH! It was doubly sweet that the final out was caused by that arrogant bastard grounding out! You could here "Get the f%&k off of our field" coming from the crowd as he sulked back to the dugout!:p

I was there too!! No way I was gonna miss this game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts