The Avengers - Official Trailer #2 (HD)

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Man this is going to be good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning on seeing this anyway, but the new trailer is WOW!!! Looks awesome.

I'm old enough to remember the first Avengers comic on the newsstand. I first thought to myself - "what a big ripoff of the Justice League of America". Then they went in a completely new direction.

Growing up I was a DC fan. I really like how dark the Marvel characters are!

Well went to the midnight showing, just was not as impressed as I could have been. I will see it again on Saturday night (already have IMAX tickets). The movie was like on slow simmer the whole time. It just never really seemed to reach explosive action. It is not that it was a bad movie, it was a good movie, and I am happy to see it a second time in IMAX. But, as usual I do not think it really lived up to the hype (well few movies do). I am sure it will do fantastic at the box office, but personally I was just now as wowed as I thought I would be.

I think there is a good chance the next one (assuming it is made) could be a lot better. They spent a huge amount of time setting things up in this movie that they hopefully will not have to spend next time.

And for those that want to see everything there is a scene 1/4 the way through the credits and another at the end.

Best super hero movie I've ever seen, box office revenue seems to agree with a record breaking $200m in the US, over $640m worldwide. Malready making plans to go see it again.

I think it absolutely delivered on the hype. This is the super hero movie I feel like I've waited my whole life to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I enjoyed it a lot more in IMAX, and seeing it a second time it is a lot better. This is a long complex movie that a second viewing helps with a lot of details. Watching Thor and Captain America over again before seeing would be a good refresher (Hulk and Iron Man back stories are not really relevant).

Best super hero movie I've ever seen, box office revenue seems to agree with a record breaking $200m in the US, over $640m worldwide. Malready making plans to go see it again.

I think it absolutely delivered on the hype. This is the super hero movie I feel like I've waited my whole life to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My sentiments to a word. I cannot recall the last time I have enjoyed a movie as much as this one. My wife and I are going to see it again this Wednesday.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I went to it yesterday to a packed house. Now I liked the movie but if I had to rate it on the first 45 minutes I wouldn't have. They should have made it under 2 hours . The first part was boring and I could hear comments from some people around me about that fact. Thankfully it picked up after that and turned out great.

it is till playing to packed houses. I disagree about the firt 45 minutes but I am sure that none of us can really find fault witha movie where Hulk smashes that much stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)