Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On this SPECIAL broadcast, SatelliteGuys Founder Scott Greczkowski makes a big announcement about his future and the future of SatelliteGuys.

In addtion DIGIBLUR joins us to talk about the DISH Network uplinks and whats coming down the line!

This is one show you don't want to miss!

Attachments

• show5.mp3
    13.7 MB · Views: 1,884
Last edited:
They aren't very accurate, Scott. but they do get the basics done. Lots of proof reading required.

Just before retiring I was getting into closed captioning and this service, as Bob said, is quite expensive. However a producer I was working for found some people doing this as a home based business for really cheap prices. As I recall he paid $100 for a 30 minute talk show to be transcribed and the special files created plus embed those files into the meta data for CC. The big boys were charging 10 times that price.

For people looking for a great Home based business, this transcription service can be quite lucrative and you won't need to do much advertising. Just contact your TV stations and local Cable companies to get on their outside contractor lists. New FCC requirements has greatly increased the demand for this service. Bob???, you were looking for a job? But you'll need to learn to spell. :)

They aren't very accurate, Scott. but they do get the basics done. Lots of proof reading required.

Just before retiring I was getting into closed captioning and this service, as Bob said, is quite expensive. However a producer I was working for found some people doing this as a home based business for really cheap prices. As I recall he paid $100 for a 30 minute talk show to be transcribed and the special files created plus embed those files into the meta data for CC. The big boys were charging 10 times that price.

For people looking for a great Home based business, this transcription service can be quite lucrative and you won't need to do much advertising. Just contact your TV stations and local Cable companies to get on their outside contractor lists. New FCC requirements has greatly increased the demand for this service. Bob???, you were looking for a job? But you'll need to learn to spell. :)

That's what I have spell check for LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)