The Biggest Match: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona 4/10 1pm

timfouts said:
There's always SD video
That's ok. I am just kidding!
My wife has heard my name on one of the past games, so she knows I am not making it up! ;)
Thanks again, Paul!

From Paul

Hi Sean

Sorry you m,issed the game, just a quick note to thank everyone for their kind comments - it really is nice to know how much you enjoy the games - we hope we can carry on for longer - as far as i know at least for 2 more...

Thanks for whoever asked to see us live on camera - that was a 'nice' surprise at the end of the game, to see the camerman pick it his camera and focus on us - bad hair day and all.......

Anyhow, La Liga is still alive - Eto's could miss the rest of the season with a knee injury and Owen is magic ....His dad was in the bar we went to afterwards and between all of us, don't be surprised to see him leave Madrid during the summer....

Next week in the Calderon to see Atletico with their invisible yelloe numbers.

By the waym regarding the La Liga programme, Sid and I translate the texts anbd do the voiceovers. Out boss JJ Brotons is VERY respected in Spain, although he confesses to be more of a basketball fan - (Joventut - keep an eye out for Rudy Fernandez if he goes in for the NBA draft)

Right time for bed, keeo watching and keep those fingers crossed.

cheers PAUL

Sean Mota said:
From Paul

Paul:

Please let us know if WorldSport is picked up on another service. For me it will be a simple choice - wherever you go I go.

That's bad news for Eto'o and Barcelona. Real Madrid sounds like it could be drastically different next year if any of the rumors come true (Owen leaving, Beckham wanting out, Figo done and what about Zidane?) It will, however, make for an interesting end of the La Liga season which I will apparently have no way of viewing and this depresses me. :mad:

You and Sid are a great pair in the booth. To me you are the most enjoyable commentators in sport and I watch a ton of sports on TV. Your wit and wisdom make for a great time. I really enjoy your biting remarks like, "that's a horrible challenge there" and how you guys get so animated on scoring chances - ooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!. I learned to listen intently for your comments after a referee gets knocked down, bumped into or - the funniest - hit with the ball in the nuts. :eek:

It was good to see you again on screen if only for a brief few seconds. I think Matt might have helped convey that request. See you next week!

WSMatt said:
...Over 3 million people around the world will be watching this game, from what I am told!...

You've got to be kidding. There is 40+ million people is Spain of which 10-15 million wouldn't miss this game for sure. Worldwide audience had to be over 100 million people.

I'm a little late to the party, but I would like to say thank you to the WorldSport team for their terrific broadcasts. I've watched all of them and I enjoy Sid and Paul's honest commentary.

I'm a huge football fan. I wish I would've found you guys here at the satguys forums sooner.

Anyway, it was a brilliant game! Probably the best Classico I've ever seen. Let's hope Barca can drop a few points here with the last 7 to make things interesting.

Good luck to everyone at WorldSportHD!

Zach

MAY 2005 shows on Voom

What's kewl at CES 2005" on HDNet on 3/11/05 at 8pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts