The Blaze

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fpembleton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
S.C.
I have the AT200 pkg. I noticed that on channel 212 The Blaze appears which has not been included to the best of my knowledge. Does anyone know the status on this? Thanks in advance.

Beck claimed last week on his radio show that Dish was offering it as a free preview for a short time on 212. A continuation of the preview that was on 202 during the recent TW blackout. He hopes Dish will offer it on a lower tier permanently.

Why are you so afraid of Glenn Beck?
I am not afraid of him. I just have the channel blocked so I don't puke, from having to see him, or have to hear any of his propaganda. And I don't want to have to read the program descriptions of the crap which that channel provides as an excuse for news and information programming.

Last edited:
I am not afraid of him. I just have the channel blocked so I don't puke, from having to see him, or have to hear any of his propaganda. And I don't want to have to read the program descriptions of the crap which that channel provides as an excuse for news and information programming.
I have his channel blocked too. He is one nutty guy.

Ya know, a lot of the nutty things he said 2 years ago are now news.

Ummmm, Like? With the video to prove it....lol.... He's a drunk, funny how when he was on CNN he was honest and strait forward about his addictions....

The last time I watched Glenn Beck was on Fox News
I never took anything he said seriously, but I did laughed at his comedic style of rants he calls news
Because all I see is a comedian and a conspiracy theorist.

Why are you so afraid of Glenn Beck?
It isn't a matter of being afraid. Beck is a con-artist, and his victims are his fans. He is clearly a right-wing face, an Andy Kaufman of the right-wing.

They used to say that about Thomas Edison and Jesus too.
Well, they also called Hitler nutty too. Oh yeah, Godwin for the win! ;)

I think there is a term doctors use for people who compare themselves with Jesus.

The last time I watched Glenn Beck was on Fox News
I never took anything he said seriously, but I did laughed at his comedic style of rants he calls news
Because all I see is a comedian and a conspiracy theorist.
Zeb Coulter is more authentic than Beck is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)