"The Boys"- Amazon

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
One of the BEST Amazon originals. Already set for season 2. Not your normal comic book series. Karl Urban (McCoy-reboot Star Trek). You just have to watch!

Reactions: Zookster
With two episodes left for me, this is already one of my favorite Prime originals. It offers a perfect balance of outrageousness (raunch, gore, graphic content), irreverence, character development, and story. The acting and overall production quality is solid. Anyone who likes the Deadpool movies should also like this.

BTW, volume 1 of "The Boys" comic, which the show is based on, is currently free for Prime members.

Reactions: KAB
With two episodes left for me, this is already one of my favorite Prime originals. It offers a perfect balance of outrageousness (raunch, gore, graphic content), irreverence, character development, and story. The acting and overall production quality is solid. Anyone who likes the Deadpool movies should also like this.

BTW, volume 1 of "The Boys" comic, which the show is based on, is currently free for Prime members.
I find it much smarter and down to earth than Deadpool...which I don't care for at all.

I watched 4 episodes, but then took a break to catch up on some CFL and AFL games this weekend. Deadpool 2 sucked, but the first was pretty funny. I'll get back to this in the next week or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)