The Bridge

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
Anyone watch it last night on Fx?I started it but dozed off,gonna try to start it again tonight.

I watched it and enjoyed it but not as much as the hype leading up to it would have made it seem. I'll keep the timer and watch in spurts I suspect, kind of the way I watch The Killing.

Diane Kruger makes a great actress for this series. Her character is supposed to have Asperger syndrome,but anybody who has ever been to Germany,known or married a German,would recognize her behavior as typical German behavior(which Diane Kruger happens to be by the way). I've lived in Germany(Berlin) for almost 3 years & was married to a German,so I believe that I can safely make this observation.

I watched it again last night,was pretty good.Thought shaggy,aka the dude from scream,was a goner for sure.There were a few funny lines as well.

Asperger Syndrome?I'll have to google that.

I'll begrudgingly give it one more try.

It's at the very least,better than Defiance.I like lieutenant Hank Wade (aka Buffalo Bill) from silence of the lambs.

Diane Kruger makes a great actress for this series. Her character is supposed to have Asperger syndrome,but anybody who has ever been to Germany,known or married a German,would recognize her behavior as typical German behavior(which Diane Kruger happens to be by the way). I've lived in Germany(Berlin) for almost 3 years & was married to a German,so I believe that I can safely make this observation.

She cracks me up man, but it can be tiresome at some points.

I honestly enjoy it,can't put my finger on why,I just do.The actors are pretty convincing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)