The chat blew up!

So it wasn't just me.

Odd it was just a couple minutes before the strange sudden awkward ending of the Charlie Chat too.

Its ok the show is over. The DBSTalk chat also blew up (we both use the same server for our chat.)

As I mentioned earlier in the chat tonight was probably the last night we would be using that chat. Stay tuned for more in. :)

Thanks to everyone who chatted with us tonight.

There was no news on the chat, but I think it was a fun chat. This was one Charlie Chat I did not walk away from disapointed. Thats not a bad thing.

JPointerWI said:
So did they actually announce anything useful ???
What happened to the announcement of the Dish1000, MPEG4, 129 sat ???
Not really that I heard but I wasn't really paying attention the whole time.

Was there going to be prizes? lol. I figured someone would say something about the chat going out if I went back to the forums.

Another idea for the site

you could open a auction section in stead of the for sale section and make a small profet on the transactions..

even require proof of some kind for any recievers that they are free and clear.

even require that R00 and S00 #'s be sent to you or one of your modirators who could get verifiction from dish that they are clear of ballence or lease.

(just an idea)

ramimac said:
you could open a auction section in stead of the for sale section and make a small profet on the transactions..

even require proof of some kind for any recievers that they are free and clear.

even require that R00 and S00 #'s be sent to you or one of your modirators who could get verifiction from dish that they are clear of ballence or lease.

(just an idea)
I like that idea a lot.

BrianMis said:
They said watch Novembers Tech Forum for that info.

Let's stop that kind of nonsense right here, right now. Chas, as always, stumbled and searched for an answer then fell back to the old "Tune in to the next Tech Chat for answers for stuff like our new HD equipment, etc".

Don't expect anything other than lessons on programming remote addresses, resetting receivers, blah blah blah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts