The Choir

BBCAmerica

Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
Washington DC
Hey TV fans, I have some really cool news for you. I'm here on behalf of BBC America and I wanted to let you know that we have a new show, The Choir, debuting on July 7 at 10! The series focuses on choirmaster Gareth Malone, who's looking to build a singing ensemble in some of the most unlikely places.

He meets some incredible people along the way and you'll surely enjoy it! Check out a preview and get ready to tune in.

I don't consider it spam... in fact I wish more programmers would interact with us, as we are their audience. :)

welcome BBC America to SatelliteGuys.US!

Yeah, I kind of saw it as spammish at first, but if bbc_america hangs around and interacts I guess I see it as overall positive.

I will give the choir a try. BTW, Kind of liked the way James May Toy Stories has started out. The Lego house was well done, and I really liked that they didn't try and cover up the problems like they would on an American reality show.

Yes, welcome. Please continue to interact with us.

And if you are really with BBC America, can you please look into doing something about the ridiculous amount of on screen clutter and popup ads that make your programs almost unwatchable?

Your demographic is smart discerning viewers. We don't need text constantly on screen to remind us what we're watching and when some other show will be on.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the feedback, we really appreciate it. Just to remind you, the series premieres tonight at 10/9c.

To get an early look, there are two previews up on the official site. Hope you plan on tuning in and checking it out tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)