The Classified Materials Turbulence

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
From TV Guide: While on a date with Stuart, Penny makes an unexpected discovery regarding Leonard; and Wolfowitz asks for his friends help on his NASA project when he uncovers a design flaw.

Bring it on!

First air: Monday, May 4, 2009

Enjoy it folks, because next week is the season finale.

Will post the weekly preview once I can find it online.

Very good episode. Loved all the "poop" jokes. :D It really is funny how they never get old. "You mean when it hits the fan?"

Some good ones... poop first:

"I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition; apparently there is no law of diminishing comedic returns with space poop."

"Thanks to your hard work, a new batch of astronauts will bodly go where no man has gone before."

"This is an important achievement for two reasons. No 1 and No 2."

Then comic books:

"Smell that? That’s the smell of new comic books."

“Excuse me – spoiler alert! You told me its mindblowing. So my mind is going into it pre-blown. Once a mind is pre-blown it cannot be re-blown."

"It will knock your socks off – good luck getting them back on!”

"Don’t underestimate the value of discomfort. Stuart thrives under pressure that’s why he works in a comic book store."

And finally, the social contract:

"The leaving of the message is one half of a social contract which is completed by the checking of the message. If that contract breaks down, then all social contracts break down and we descend into anarchy."

"It must be hell inside your head."

Good episode. This basically set up the season finale next week. I can't wait. :)

I agree the sad thing is all of my favorite Shows(Chuck, BBT & The Unit) are ending their seasons now. So summertime is for cleaning off the DVR. I'll finally have time to watch all those CSI's that I never watched and the Discovery shows like Deadliest Catch and Treasure Quest(never watched the first one so I have the whole season).

What other shows do you watch in the Summer?

What other shows do you watch in the Summer?

Well, Monk, Psych and Burn Notice are coming back in June.

Nurse Jackie looks worth a shot over on HBO.

Showtime is starting up Weeds and Californication.

Basically, I will head over to cable for my summer fix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)