The Coroner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Cridersville Ohio
The CW is showing a "New" show tonight although it's a series in Canada having been renewed for Season 3 in Canada. So I thought I'd start a thread on it since there's nothing new to talk about. It's only 8 episodes long.

Reactions: Zookster and DJdish
There's a show by that name on Acorn TV (I sub to that channel through Amazon Prime). I don't know if it's the same show. The star's name is Claire Goose (really).

I saw the guide info for the show tonight. It's not the same as the one I mentioned, but it has the same premise. Female single parent of a teenager is the coroner.

The name of the show reminded me of a classic I love

Quincy M.E.
There was also one show something Jordan, a female coroner, played by a gal who was one of the very first, maybe the first A.D.A. in the original Law & Order show..

Crossing Jordan, I think that was the name of the show, and Jill Henessy, hopefully my memory is pulling the correct data.....

Reactions: Howard Simmons
So is this thread about the show

Coroner (not The Coroner)

from 2019 starring Serinda Swan....

Or is this about the other Coroner with Claire Goose ....:imconfused

I just started watching the first episode of the one with that Serinda Swan,,,,

Reactions: Howard Simmons
The name of the show reminded me of a classic I love

Quincy M.E.
There was also one show something Jordan, a female coroner, played by a gal who was one of the very first, maybe the first A.D.A. in the original Law & Order show..

Crossing Jordan, I think that was the name of the show, and Jill Henessy, hopefully my memory is pulling the correct data.....
The one classic that I liked was a Canadian show back in the 80's but I can't think of it. I just asked Alexa and she came thru: Da Vinci's Inquest. That was my first Canadian show that I watched back then. :)

Perfect example of a show I'll probably keep watching because there isn't much else on regular TV right now. I thought there was going to be some kind of paranormal or metaphysical aspect, or at least a hint of one, but it's pretty much a standard procedural murder investigation where the ME/coroner inexplicably takes on in-the-field detective duties. Bottom line, there just isn't much here to distinguish it from the scores of other murder investigation procedurals I pass on each TV season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)