The CW on G17

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tuberadio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 9, 2010
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Soo.... My Coolsat 6000 has kicked the bucket... Unfortunate because it was a great receiver... but now im stuck using my terrible Captiveworks CW-800s... aka the receiver incase the CS6K ever blew up... I have rescanned in everything now and I did the usual manual adding of the PIDs for the CW on G17. I havent been over on G17 in 3 - 4 days because its been to cold for the actuator to want to move nice, so its been over on 99W... Did the CW change its audio to AC-3 in the last couple days? My CW800 is saying that its AC-3, which.... it doent decode. I just want to confirm it is AC-3 now, otherwise this receiver is going to get a new life as a door stop. Which really it should be allready....

Thanks,
tubes...

last I checked they still were MPEG audio....and that was maybe Tuesday or Wednesday....I forget

Cool, Ill have to rescan it again. I really hate this CW800.... Only got it beacause a friend was selling it for $40 and it was a PVR..... I wish I could have that $40 back haha..

here we go again, The Cw's anytime you add them while the signal is weak usually it give you AC3 audio. All you have to do is wait till the signal is really at his peak and re-scan them and they will come up in regular audio. It happens to me several times. try it!!! good Luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)