The CW Throws in the Towel on Sunday Night

I only watch Supernatural and Smallville and wish they would get them off Thu night. Its idiotic to have Supernatural up against CSI Vegas and Grey's :rolleyes:

Yeah, but 3 shows in the same hour presents a problem :) (one viewing area, in the liv room)

Until I added the TivoHD, I recorded Supernatural in SD.

A couple of years ago, when my wife got in to Grey's, they replayed it on Friday nights which allowed me to record CSI and Supernatural in HD on Thu. Not any more.

Our local CW is only a LP station in the area. According to the CE of the station they had plans to hot-switch to digital in HD in February but of course that was pushed back to June since their other two stations in the area(FOX & NBC) were pushed back also, so they elected to not do anything until June. I do receive the HD feed via Cox cable clear QAM, and have a dual tuner HTPC DVR setup to record them but still to this day I've never found anything really interesting in HD on their channel.

There is just nothing on CW for anybody that does not fit into its very narrow demographic, a demographic that many other services already cover. If it really wants to be a serious player, it needs to think differently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts