Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Network® Expands 1080p Movie Lineup

“The Dark Knight” is Available on DISH On Demand

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Dec. 31, 2008 – DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced it is expanding its list of 1080p high definition programming options to include “The Dark Knight” available now for $6.99 per purchase.

Consumers can sign up for the best high definition programming and service in the satellite industry with DISH Network’s TurboHD programming packages, the only all-HD packages on the market, starting at $24.99 per month. TurboHD is available in three separate tiers and includes special “turbo-charged” features and benefits. Current DISH Network customers looking to add the satellite industry’s best high definition experience can get a “turbo-charged” HD package for as little as $10 more per month.

For more information about DISH Network’s 1080p programming, high definition channels and TurboHD system and packages, visit DISH Network - 1.888.825.2557 or call 1-800-333-DISH (3474).

The Dark Knight comes from Academy Award® nominated filmmaker Christopher Nolan (Batman Begins, The Prestige, Memento), and features commanding performances from Christian Bale (Batman Begins, 3:10 to Yuma, The Prestige), Academy Award® Winner Michael Caine (The Cider House Rules, Children of Men), Academy Award® Nominee Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain), Gary Oldman (Hannibal, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix), Aaron Eckhart (Thank You For Smoking, No Reservations), Maggie Gyllenhaal (Stranger Than Fiction, World Trade Center) and Academy Award® Winner Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby, Wanted).

Damnit... I was trying to watch this literally 2 days ago... I posted a thread here about how I couldn't get the HD ppv of this movie; only the SD one. No one could help. So I ended up renting the HD version from my XBox, which was alright (but the download took a little while to buffer up and then it stalled in like the last 20 minutes)... I was begging to give dish network my money, but they refused...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts