The Deadliest Catch

Jamey K

Recovering Voomer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2005
West Texas
Welcome! This is going to be the place to discuss the Deadliest Catch and all things related to Dealiest Catch. I want everyone to feel at home and have some wonderful discussions here at the Deadliest Catch Fan Forum. Keep it clean and appropriate!

While I am looking forward to this season, I have a feeling this season will be a little hard to watch, especially seeing a few episodes with Phil and seeing his last days.

Its going to be emotional for sure!

It is tomorrow night at 9PM Eastern on the Discovery Channel. They have been running a marathon over the weekend that continues tonight at 7PM/E.

While I am looking forward to this season, I have a feeling this season will be a little hard to watch, especially seeing a few episodes with Phil and seeing his last days.

Its going to be emotional for sure!

Agreed. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a fishing show out here in So Cal.
He's a really great guy and is going to be missed.

Amazing Show, while I dont watch it each week, I catch most of them during reruns/marathons.

Its gives you presperctive of what work people go thru to put food on the table

I'm of afraid of this season, some boat went down a season or two ago and they shoved that down our throat in an painfully slow episode and brought it up often afterwards. After that, I'm afraid of how they're going to treat Phil's passing.

I'm of afraid of this season, some boat went down a season or two ago and they shoved that down our throat in an painfully slow episode and brought it up often afterwards. After that, I'm afraid of how they're going to treat Phil's passing.

I believe that was last season. And I agree with you somewhat. I think the intention was to show a "new" aspect to the profession. But like you I felt like it was a bit too much. I'm sure that captain Phil is going to be a huge aspect of the season, but I also hope we get to see the other guys. I really feel bad for the boys. Hopefully they will be a bit more healty after watching what their father went through. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)