The Defenders

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My timer is still set, but so is the one for The Whole Truth and Law & Order: LA premieres tonight. Only one of these shows is going to surviveon my Tivo. I liked the first show (I was surprised) and look forward to seeing what tonight's episode has to offer.

OK, I like this show! Yeah, I know...it's no Perry Mason or Law & Order---the show is a bit light on the legal and a tad heavy on the comedic shtick---but this show somehow works with its goofy cast of characters, unbelievable legal tactics, over-the-top theatrical performances, and smoochie-sweet way.

OK, I like this show! Yeah, I know...it's no Perry Mason or Law & Order---the show is a bit light on the legal and a tad heavy on the comedic shtick---but this show somehow works with its goofy cast of characters, unbelievable legal tactics, over-the-top theatrical performances, and smoochie-sweet way.

Ok, I missed the first episode, watched tonight´s one and I´m keeping it.
I´d say it has the right mix of ingredients. :up

I could really care less about this one. I have tried for two weeks to watch ,but get bored and do other things on the computer while it is playing. Like Jerry O'Connel, but really don't care to watch any more of Jim Belushi.

I could really care less about this one. I have tried for two weeks to watch ,but get bored and do other things on the computer while it is playing. Like Jerry O'Connel, but really don't care to watch any more of Jim Belushi.
it's Jim Belushi...people either like him or hate him. I like him in this role, but hated him in others.

I like this show. I have always like Jim Belushi. I miss his comedy show.

Am I the only one amazed that we were expected to buy the idea that Jurnee Smollett was young enough to play a high school student last summer and is now somehow mature enough to play an attorney?

I am watching it for the first time now; so far, I like it; but not much different than any other legal defense show. I don't have any problems with Jim Belushi; and I like Jerry O'Connell, but I don't think I have seen him in anything successful since Sliders.

O'Connell had a decent run on "Crossing Jordan" a chick show if there ever was one. He has done some voice work and i believe he is helping to manage his wife's career. but he has been ina string of shoert lived TV series.

I cannot believe it, but this is the one new show that I actually look forward to each week - very surprising. I thought it would have gotten old after a couple shows. Go figure.

Agreed. It has grown on me with each episode, bit by bit. I have not watched this week's yet though, since I was immersing myself in the beginning of the NBA season. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts