The Dish Logo on the Voom Website...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They never got rid of all of them

Monsterhd.com still says dish

The voom guide is the dish online guide pages

I don't think they did a thorough removal

I bet we will see Voom on DirecTV and Cable soon. Voom will just sign an other contract with someone else at a lower rate to be carried like an HBO or Starz package with fewer HD channels.

I bet we will see Voom on DirecTV and Cable soon. Voom will just sign an other contract with someone else at a lower rate to be carried like an HBO or Starz package with fewer HD channels.

cable maybe Direct TV never why Direct Tv will have to explaine why in their ads the dished voom.

They've had that option for as long as they've been in existence and no one else has added them. Cablevision hardly counts considering they're owned by the same group. Hell, they should have been on CV all along but weren't !

If this leads to VOOM finding a way to make them themselves attractive to other providers this may bea blessing in disguise.

cable maybe Direct TV never why Direct Tv will have to explaine why in their ads the dished voom.
Not really...They weren't so much dissing VOOM as much as they were dissing Dish. IOW, the adds were more along the line of Dish has VOOM channels ("ones you never heard of"), INSTEAD of these other channels ("ones you have heard of"). It was more of a numbers game than anything. If Dish had the same national HD channels as Direct AND the VOOM channels, Direct would never had run such adds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)