The Firm

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
NBC's new drama takes place 10 years after the movie events. I've watched both episodes of the show so far, and it is pretty good. I do find parts of the plot line so far a little confusing. Hopefully they will develop as the series progresses.

S~

Nothing new in the meat and potatoes of the series. So far I find the sub-plot (running thread to bind the individual episodes centering around individual cases just like every lawyer show) to be forced and unnecessary. Stretching out what would take a half episode over an entire season to keep people tuning back in is the current TV fad so I guess I should get used to it.

It's second showing ratings were dismal (down 29% from premier), so probably won't be around very long.

Last edited:
NBC replacing 'The Firm' with 'Awake'

The Firm will move to Saturday nights at 9 p.m. for the remainder of its run — so, yes, it’s basically cancelled, no surprise there. Last night’s episode delivered only 3 million viewers and an anemic 0.8 rating in the adult demo. Source & More: NBC replacing 'The Firm' with 'Awake' | Inside TV | EW.com

Was a stupid movie and I can only imagine that the show was even more stupid. Never watched it due to the prior movie experience.

Still on Thursdays on Global TV Canada. Hopefully whoever is doing the AVI recordings can still post afterwards.

The Firm will move to Saturday nights at 9 p.m. for the remainder of its run — so, yes, it’s basically cancelled, no surprise there. Last night’s episode delivered only 3 million viewers and an anemic 0.8 rating in the adult demo. Source & More: NBC replacing 'The Firm' with 'Awake' | Inside TV | EW.com
To bad the links don't work since the update.
links2.PNG
I don't get it. It works off the quote.:confused:

There should be a red line at the bottom of that paragraph that says "click here to proceed" and that will open up the link. I've noticed that on several links in the past week.

Thanks, I didn't see (window not open big enough) that. But still why does it work correctly off of the quote?:confused:

Has anyone viewed the final epi from this wknd-7/14/12-yet?
Either I fell asleep during the ending or it is the strangest ending to any show I've seen.....help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts