The Flash

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Flash is my favorite super hero show on the Cw or CBS. But it is because of the portrayal of him by Grant Gustin, who I had already liked in Glee. The boy can sing , dance and act and his character is very likeable and relatable.

I can't see how changing his mother's death will fix things now. Won't it undo just about everything that he has been through for the last 2 years? I mean multiple story lines would now be undone. But his father and mother would both be alive ,at least at first back when he was a boy, but no telling what would change in his new created time line. I mean Harrison Wells/earth 1 future version would be dead, Eddie would be back alive, his relationship wouldn't be the same with Joe , Iris , would even the Wally guy be there? This is like a total reboot of the show history.:what2

I think there is tradition here of season finales not really making sense. If Eobard never existed (the situation at the end of last year) I would think that all kinds of things would be different. Now I rally don't understand what would logically occur if what I saw at the end of last night's episode happened.

Oh well it is only TV.

I can't see how changing his mother's death will fix things now. Won't it undo just about everything that he has been through for the last 2 years? I mean multiple story lines would now be undone. But his father and mother would both be alive ,at least at first back when he was a boy, but no telling what would change in his new created time line. I mean Harrison Wells/earth 1 future version would be dead, Eddie would be back alive, his relationship wouldn't be the same with Joe , Iris , would even the Wally guy be there? This is like a total reboot of the show history.:what2

Actually, wouldnt it mean Wells (the original wells, not Thawn Wells) would be alive, or possibly alive, as Reverse Flash did not kill him and take his identity until after he killed barrys mother. That event was stopped, so perhaps things would go back to how it was in the future that RF kept seeing using Gideon. In that future Barry still becomes the Flash, although at a later time, and marrys Iris, then disappears in a fight.

who knows. lol

Actually, wouldnt it mean Wells (the original wells, not Thawn Wells) would be alive, or possibly alive, as Reverse Flash did not kill him and take his identity until after he killed barrys mother. That event was stopped, so perhaps things would go back to how it was in the future that RF kept seeing using Gideon. In that future Barry still becomes the Flash, although at a later time, and marrys Iris, then disappears in a fight.

who knows. lol
Well , if they wanted to end the series with a happy ending that would do it. But that would also end the tv show within the 3 years it took to present this story. I guess we will find out the out come next fall. Either way I love the FLASH series better than any other super hero show on . Grant gives the character some real personality with real emotions that you feel. When he feels bad or is mourning for a lost loved one, it feels real. I guess this is a real testament to his acting ability that he gives a 1 dimensional comic book super hero real qualities that you can relate to. I look forward to seeing him go far as an actor and as the FLASH come fall.:hatsoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts