The G-Men

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
Stomped the Ravens today to move to 9-1, but their remaining 6 games are all against teams with winning records, and includes 3 division games. Can they run the table?

Stomped the Ravens today to move to 9-1, but their remaining 6 games are all against teams with winning records, and includes 3 division games. Can they run the table?

probably not. especially with the division games. look for homefield advantage at least. oh, I hope that my team and yours can meet with huge implications at the end of the season! what a game i hope that will turn out to be--NY vs. CAR

It's going to be tough, but if they win 4 or 5 out of 6 playing against the better teams one can clearly say that this team is better then last years Superbowl team!!

Does anyone know why Jacobs didn't play the rest of the game??

they should at least win 4 out of the next 6 games. making them 13-3. philly is not doing too well right now and i don't have to tell you about dallas. even with romo in there it won't be enough. they have other issues to attend.

Does this have to be its own post?

We have an NFL thread.

Now you are making the rules about the Sports section? You know we use to make threads like this all the time before you guys came over in April.

Hey Paul, no more Tigers thread or Red Wings thread, we have a MLB thread and a NHL thread.:rolleyes:

Sco,
Feel free to make whatever thread you want ...
Yes we have a NFL thread, but if you want to have a thread for a particular team, go for it. :up
They ARE the Super Bowl Champs, although a certian someone won't admit it ...

You are correct, no need for those not interested in the thread to post derogatory posts in the thread just because they don't like the views being experssed.
We already lost a very knowlegable poster last week due to someones inability to be responsible for thier posts.

Jimbo

Back to topic...

I think the Giants are by far the best team in the league, but any team can have an off day...and the schedule is so tough, an off day going forward can easily mean a loss.

But I also think there will be no off days in the playoffs...the only question is, can the Giants win at home in the playoffs!!! :D

Sandra

Sco,
Feel free to make whatever thread you want ...
Yes we have a NFL thread, but if you want to have a thread for a particular team, go for it. :up
They ARE the Super Bowl Champs, although a certian someone won't admit it ...

You are correct, no need for those not interested in the thread to post derogatory posts in the thread just because they don't like the views being experssed.
We already lost a very knowlegable poster last week due to someones inability to be responsible for thier posts.

Jimbo

What he said.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)