The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (1 Viewer)

mdonnelly

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Aug 26, 2004
Mustang, OK
I heard from my daughter and her husband that it was a bit too graphic for them. I didn't press them for details.

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
It was a good movie. But, it is definitely R. There is a rape scene and a revenge for rape scene that are quite intense. They are not kidding with the R rating (not R for saying the F word too many times, but graphic rape and revenge).

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
It was graphic, but completely in line with the book. In fact, I probably imagined it being even worse when I read the book.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Indy
I really liked the Swedish versions. I'm looking forward to the BD.
The first one was great. The second, disappointing in comparison. The third, I don't know...decided not to bother.

Geronimo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
The first and the third were my favorites. The second was ok. Wish there were more than three books though. :)

tHE MANUSCRIPT FOR AFIFTH BOOK HAS BEEN FOUND BUT IS TIED UP IN LITIGATION. NO WORD ON WHETHER HE WROTE IT OUT OF ORDER OR WHETHER THERE IS FOURTH INSTALLMENT OUT THERE SOMEWHERE

bill42

SatelliteGuys Guru
May 2, 2009
de
Saw the three Swedish then US version. All good. Thought there was only three books but heard his girl friend had a manuscript. No will so it is tied up in the courts.

Geronimo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Saw the three Swedish then US version. All good. Thought there was only three books but heard his girl friend had a manuscript. No will so it is tied up in the courts.

See post 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)