The Grinch!

LH4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
ok so ever since the beginning of December i've had the craving to watch The Grinch. so i just got my HD Player, and i wanted The Grinch on HD to watch it on. the only thig is, it's $40, my mom got me the grinch Special Edition AND John Tucker must die for $30 on regular DVD. Now, my question is, is it worth it to return those two dvds and pay teh extra $10 to get the grinch on HD? i dont really care about all of those features, but i wanted a nice colourful bright sharp picture. so will there be that big of a difference etween dvd and HD with the Grinch?

Two things:

1. I've never seen the HD version of that movie, but IMO the extra money is ALWAYS worth it...

2. You should never pay $40 for a movie on ANY format. Amazon has that one for $23.95.

Two things:

1. I've never seen the HD version of that movie, but IMO the extra money is ALWAYS worth it...

2. You should never pay $40 for a movie on ANY format. Amazon has that one for $23.95.

haha yeah but im with amazon.ca, .com won't ship to my area :( . lol but i really want two movies on HD, The Grinch and Happy Feet. i hear happy feet was amazing on hd.. but right now all i want is the grinch.

haha yeah but im with amazon.ca, .com won't ship to my area :( . lol but i really want two movies on HD, The Grinch and Happy Feet. i hear happy feet was amazing on hd.. but right now all i want is the grinch.

Ah, sorry.... that sucks. For what it's worth, I hated Happy Feet. The PQ is amazing, but as a movie I just didn't think it was good at all.

aww really? i've never seen the movie.. hmm i suppose i can rent it just to see the picture quality. i heard it was really amzing.

Another vote here for "rent before you buy Happy Feet". I didn't like it much either, and I usually like these types of animated movies. Everyone has different tastes however, so don't skip buying based solely on somebody else's opinion. There are a heckuva lot of "bad" movies that I really like, and "good" movies that I've hated! I haven't seen the HD version of Happy Feet, but to me HD cannot save a movie I dislike, it can only enhance one that I would have already liked in the first place.

Haha yeah, ill rent it then. i think i might just keep the collectors DVD edition of the Grinch instead of buying the HD edition... i nee dthe money for other things.. lol i dont know!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)