The hacker Installs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sksatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Recently, it seems there more new forum members asked for help from those hacked work, these hack installers or sellers use will not answer your calls if you has problem after the installation, because they knew the reception will be disrupted one day, sooner or later then these stupid customers will loss all channels, so, they has no reason to reply or return the calls.

Some of my customers asked me why his/her neibour can watch so many chinese channels without pay and he/she can only watch CCTV4 and CCTV9, and I knew who did those installation for those hacked customers but what I can say, all I can told my customer is, they are hacked work and will soon or later can not see those program any more.

I hope Dish or DTV can further looking into their security or decoding system, their programs still hacked and as long as I learned, our area of hacked systems all came from CA through customer reference.

sksatellite said:
Recently, it seems there more new forum members asked for help from those hacked work, these hack installers or sellers use will not answer your calls if you has problem after the installation, because they knew the reception will be disrupted one day, sooner or later then these stupid customers will loss all channels, so, they has no reason to reply or return the calls.

Some of my customers asked me why his/her neibour can watch so many chinese channels without pay and he/she can only watch CCTV4 and CCTV9, and I knew who did those installation for those hacked customers but what I can say, all I can told my customer is, they are hacked work and will soon or later can not see those program any more.

I hope Dish or DTV can further looking into their security or decoding system, their programs still hacked and as long as I learned, our area of hacked systems all came from CA through customer reference.

Agreed! Well said!

and on your way don't forget to tell them not to take technology from other companies like tivo ok!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts