The Hangover Part III - Official Teaser Trailer [HD]

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Have not seen the second one but heard it was not as good as the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the II and thought it was a hilarious. I later saw I and didn't think it was very funny. Regardless, I am looking forward to Part III, but I get the feeling it is going to suck.

I will watch it and give it a chance, but don't have my hopes up.

I still haven't finished part 2.Fell asleep 3 different nights trying to watch it.the first one was hilarious.

First one was good. Second one was horrible because it tried so hard to mimic, if not copy, the first one. This third one looks different, but from what I've heard they pretty much forgot to make it funny and instead went with action. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but if since it's being promoted as a straight comedy I could see people feeling like they were misled.

Currently Rotten Tomatoes is destroying it. Overall it has a 21%. Seems like that number keeps dropping too. It was in the 30s and 40s, but keeps slipping. I think I'll wait for Red Box.

I have to say I am a huge fan of the first one. I think that it was far more popular than the studio thought, so they decided it demanded some sequels because the $$ was just too big to not have a sequel.

As far as it being an action movie, it pretty much fails at that too. Yes there is more action than comedy in 3, but it is pretty lame action. All in all I recommend that you save your $$ and wait for the video.

There is one extra scene during the credits if you decide to stay for it. Unlike previous there are not any bonus photos of the events.

I really don't base what I'm willing to watch on a critics opinion.

I plan on seeing this, but not in the theater.

I still haven't finished part 2.Fell asleep 3 different nights trying to watch it.the first one was hilarious.

I thought one was good, thought 2 really dragged though. Will catch three but probably wait untill it's on video

I will pass nothing impressed me on what i seen on ailers or otherwise and usually sequels get worse as they go on imo!! :)

I am very excited to go see The Hangover 3. I think that it will be very funny, just like the first two movies. The first movie was my favorite. The second movie was pretty funny, but not as great as the first. I have high hopes for the third movie. I also really love Bradley Cooper :)

I thought it was horrible. Not very funny at all. I loved the first two. This one was very lacking...

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)