The Horror.... has Big Bang lost its mojo?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, that was kind of odd, when earlier he couldn't talk to Penny.

I think Raj could talk to them because he had beer... booze + Raj = Ability to talk to woman ;) Though usually he's drunk.

I wonder if they may be able to pull off the Penny/Leonard relationship... I was skeptical at first, but I liked last nights. Whether it stays working is another story however it may give them another direction as you can only do the inaccesible girl across the hall so long before it gets repetative.

-Mike

I think Raj could talk to them because he had beer... booze + Raj = Ability to talk to woman ;) Though usually he's drunk.

I wonder if they may be able to pull off the Penny/Leonard relationship... I was skeptical at first, but I liked last nights. Whether it stays working is another story however it may give them another direction as you can only do the inaccesible girl across the hall so long before it gets repetative.

-Mike

Yes. All Raj needs is one beer -- remember the Terminator episode? Heck, he just has to think it is beer. :)

I just watched this week's episode again with my son, and I enjoyed it even more. It was very funny. The Buhzinga was implied. :D

Maybe the Big Bang went bang for some. I still like the show even though the mystery of them getting together is no longer there. It still has some very funny moments.

BBT has definitely found its mojo again. I loved tonight's episode.

Several great quotes, and Eye of the Tiger will never be the same for me.

"This movie baffles me every time I watch it. The instructions are very clear. Don’t feed the gremlins after midnight, don’t get the gremlins wet. How hard is that?"

"Never fear, like the subordinate male protagonist in countless action movies who disappears half-way through the second reel, I have returned to save the day."

“Ok, please don’t take this the wrong way, but I’d rather swim buck naked across the Ganges with a paper-cut on my nipple and die a slow agonizing death from a viral infection than work with you.”

"I’m impressed, those are very cogent and reasonable conditions. I reject them all."

"There is fine line between wrong and visionary; unfortunately you have to be a visionary to see it."

Pretty good episode, but not nearly as good as last week for me. Having traveled to India a few times for work some of those comments hit home and got a good laugh, but it wasn't all there for me.

For some reason the Raj not being able to speak in front of females has become old to me. If the Penny/Leonard relationship can change so dramatically so can Raj.

I laughed the most I have in a while to this episode. The screen time was well balanced with the different caracters. Not too much Leonard & Penny and not too much Sheldon, which has been the case lately.

I too hope they have Raj get over his shyness soon. The joke has gone on a bit too long. Although, it was funny how quickly he became a slime bag when talking to the job interviewer.

I didn't buy the whole deportation storyline. Do you know anyone doing post-doctoral work who is still under a temporary work VISA? Raj is implied to be an assistant professor, although nobody at that school ever teaches anything.

Other than that, I thought the show was amusing, but I liked last week's better.

I didn't buy the whole deportation storyline. Do you know anyone doing post-doctoral work who is still under a temporary work VISA? Raj is implied to be an assistant professor, although nobody at that school ever teaches anything.

Other than that, I thought the show was amusing, but I liked last week's better.

I think the assumption with all of them is that they are research faculty, and not teaching faculty. But God, I think they could have a lot of fun with Sheldon in the classroom. :)

Notice no one ever calls them Professor Cooper, it is Dr. Cooper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)