the "I now have a hopper 3 and I have questions" thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Or you can use WiFi if you don't like the network activity lights. It might not be as strong of a connection but the lights should be gone.

I need to transfer my recordings from my H2 to H3. I only have a 1 Tb drive, and my H2 is 85% full. Can I transfer half of my content, at a time, and do it in 2 transfers?

Attachments

• 1454268689194-1340445100.jpg
    1454268689194-1340445100.jpg
    921.5 KB · Views: 686
I cannot get the Hide SD duplicates to work!

Sanity Check...all this does is hide the SD channels for channels that have SD and HD channels. SD Only channels will still be present in the guide. Are you saying that once you set the "Hide Duplicates" to On, that you still see the SD duplicates of HD channels in your guide?

Sanity Check...all this does is hide the SD channels for channels that have SD and HD channels. SD Only channels will still be present in the guide. Are you saying that once you set the "Hide Duplicates" to On, that you still see the SD duplicates of HD channels in your guide?
I'm saying this wrong - I can't hide SD channels. Scott said they took this out. Why? thanks for making me clarify DWS44. Pretty much my only gripe on Hopper 3 UI today.

Reactions: DWS44
I'm saying this wrong - I can't hide SD channels. Scott said they took this out. Why? thanks for making me clarify DWS44. Pretty much my only gripe on Hopper 3 UI today.

Are you saying that there is no custom guide option as in previous Hoppers? If there are custom guides, you don't have to select any SD channels, duplicate or not. It sounds like Scott was saying that they took out the HD only guide option, but you can deal with that by easily creating a custom guide.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Are you saying that there is no custom guide option as in previous Hoppers? If there are custom guides, you don't have to select any SD channels, duplicate or not. It sounds like Scott was saying that they took out the HD only guide option, but you can deal with that by easily creating a custom guide.
Never made a custom guide before - what is the best way to do it?

I have all mine filled from before, but here how it looks like to do it on the H3.
Select Guide, push Guide a 2nd time and it brings up the options.
Select Favorite Channels and inside that next screen should be Favorite Settings. Select that and it should bring up the dafault list/names. Pick one and edit the name, then edit the list.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
My installer came at 1:00 and its now 4pm and its all installed but the international channels don't work. This is his first Hopper 3 install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk