The Jay Leno Show: Born Sept. 14, 2009 - Died Feb 12, 2010

It took about a month longer than I thought. I hope this is the real bottom for NBC so all they can do is go back up...but we'll see. I think keeping both Jay and Conan is going to be a train wreck for late night.

does anybody know this for sure? reports thursday stated leno's poor ratings were hurting conan. but wasn't the tonite show's ratings with conan, slipping even before leno's new show debuted? if that's the case, i think nbc should move leno back to the tonite show and find another job for conan or fire him.

does anybody know this for sure? reports thursday stated leno's poor ratings were hurting conan. but wasn't the tonite show's ratings with conan, slipping even before leno's new show debuted? if that's the case, i think nbc should move leno back to the tonite show and find another job for conan or fire him.

:up Send him back to SNL. :D

If the rumors are true the Leno will be going back to his old time slot. I predicted this wouldn't work. I knew it wouldn't work. The problem is the motive behind this was to save money at the network.

Given NBC's track record the last few years, they will bungle this and end up losing both Leno and Conan. It will be interesting to see how this works out.

Now they will have an hour every day for Biggest Loser....

So when they did the research for this did they think the Leno Audience from the 11:30 time slot would go to the 10pm time? What a major screw up . They need to put it back to the exact way it was before. Jimmy Fallon should get the boot.

O'Brien or Leno or both will jump ship to Fox or ABC. I can almost guarantee this. :) Though if Conan leaves he cannot appear on another network for a year if I understand this clause of his contract.

O'Brien or Leno or both will jump ship to Fox or ABC. I can almost guarantee this. :) Though if Conan leaves he cannot appear on another network for a year if I understand this clause of his contract.

I don't think Leno will leave. I hope Jimmy Fallon does. He's terrible. He will be about as popular as the old Chevy Chase show.

So when they did the research for this did they think the Leno Audience from the 11:30 time slot would go to the 10pm time? What a major screw up . They need to put it back to the exact way it was before. Jimmy Fallon should get the boot.
Yup and it should be "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)