The last year and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I've had allot going on over the last year and a half which has kept me busy and focused away from my normal leisure activities including coming around here to cause a little trouble. Work has taken up allot of my time due to every day being a challenge in having to learn how to do something new or improve procedures and skills I already have to meet company and military requirements. One of the skill sets I'm having to learn is how to do the same work I do now that normally sits in front of me that now sits on the opposite side of a metal plate where I can't see it without using a mirror. The best way I can demonstrate this is to set up a 12"x12"12" box on a table in front of you and then a mirror facing you thats on the other side of the box and then right out a 100 word paragraph thats legible when read looking at it. This is a mild version of what I have been working on this week where I have had to do this work inside something the size of a cigarette pack times 4 and switch from right hand to left hand while using a pocket mirror.

I've had a few health issues to deal with as well two of which I have had most of my life but never knew about though I wish I had because they have had a negative impact affecting pretty much everything I do. Now that I am under a doctors care life is really improving for the better so far. Had to deal with a nasty case of tendonitis in my arm for a while but that was cleared up through physical therapy and sticking to stretching exercise and I've finally gotten rid of my plantar fasciitis.

Pretty much typical life problems have come around as well and then there's been the issues that anyone who lives along a coast line knows full and well about and for those living in low lying area's. Have to decide what we will do about the house and so far I'm leaning towards basic maintenance and repairs for the time being and selling it after my father passes because the taxes are terrible in Virginia Beach and I'd like to put a little distance between us and the coast line and get out of the city and all its troubles.

Van, good to hear from you and glad to know you're doing well and spending your time dealing with family, health and career issues. We miss your frequent posts, but there are many more important things to handle in life, and sometimes SatGuys rightfully takes a backseat.

Van, good to hear from you and glad to know you're doing well and spending your time dealing with family, health and career issues. We miss your frequent posts, but there are many more important things to handle in life, and sometimes SatGuys rightfully takes a backseat.
It is good to hear from you Van someone brought you up not long ago wondering what was going on, take care of yourself and your family.

Very good to hear from you Van. Take care of yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts