Status
Please reply by conversation.

kingjeste

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 23, 2008
Ohio
You guys might want to update your fta list..

Dishnetwork changed the following to $(Not in the clear)

119West

213 Nasa
262 Angel One
469 Order
882 ION

Last edited:
we are aware of it ;)

qwert has been busy so I know he'll get to the update soon. I know he is also working on a update that, from what I have understood, will allow folks to send updates to thelist to make it better :)

Thanks, I updated the Echostar (Except for 61.5°W EchoStar 3 Ku which I could not pick up for some reason) and the Nimiq satellites.

McGuyyer, what other updates are needed?

Thanks.

qwert1515, much appreciated!
Question, do you not post feeds? such as the NBC mux on 72W AMC6

I'm currently reviewing many sats and will post back very soon, thanks for your updates :D

Last edited:
Iceberg, talking about "bleedover's"... My BUD is parked on the 103w and the 9200HD is picking up "GLC" 4123 V from the 101w @ 10% quali but the video and audio are coming in loud and clear without a glitch.

Question, do you not post feeds? such as the NBC mux on 72W AMC6

I'm currently reviewing many sats and will post back very soon, thanks for your updates :D

The NBC mux has been talked about a lot on public forums, however it is not on many of the satellite lists. (So originally it was considered a feed, but I guess it might not be considered a feed anymore)

We do not posts feeds on TheList, but we decided than it is alright to post channels that are up 24/7 (However there are some 24/7 channels that I still consider feeds and have not posted them. We will re-look into what should be considered a feed when the new version of TheList is ready (I am have a few issues that I have to workout before releasing it))

The C-Band information is not updated as much because I don't have a C-Band dish, so I rely on Iceberg to manually :( move his 6ft dish to send me C-Band updates. :)

Thanks.

The C-Band information is not updated as much because I don't have a C-Band dish, so I rely on Iceberg to manually :( move his 6ft dish to send me C-Band updates. :)

Thanks.

and now that its getting warmer out there will be more updates ;)

nah. I wheel it in and out of the garage with the 2 wheeler.

I luck out as 87-105 is about the same elevation so I dont need to move the elevation. I have 3 markings on the elevation arm

where true south would be (38 degrees)
where the lowest sat is (137/139W)
where 121 is...that si the sat I use to have it mainly on

so moving across the arc is a breeze. The issue is when its -10 out you really dont want to stand in the garage waiting for a blind scan t be done :)

nah. I wheel it in and out of the garage with the 2 wheeler.

I luck out as 87-105 is about the same elevation so I dont need to move the elevation. I have 3 markings on the elevation arm

where true south would be (38 degrees)
where the lowest sat is (137/139W)
where 121 is...that si the sat I use to have it mainly on

so moving across the arc is a breeze. The issue is when its -10 out you really dont want to stand in the garage waiting for a blind scan t be done :)

No problem, just use your 9200HD to warm up with, it ought to heat the whole garage! lol :D

qwert1515, White Springs TV isn't on the 129w anymore so you could delete the name but leave the TP there, I think it still has a signal for a reference., you'll have to verify it.
Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.