The lunch thread (otherwise known as I'm bored) Chitchat club edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the women's groups had their Christmas luncheon today here at church. Potluck. I had meatloaf, hamballs, scalloped potatoes and ham, scalloped corn, deviled eggs, a couple of salads, and pecan pie. At least those are the highlights I can remember.

Uhhh, ahhhh, - I guess it depends upon what kind of therapy they're in. Feel OK? ;)

1 can of Deviled Ham ( or TUNA )
1 whole or half Cream Cheese Bar
add Minced Sweet Roasted Peppers .

I didn't but you can add black pepper , onions , relish.

Blend well, apply to your bread or cracker of choice.

I make enough to last for days, and I usually have to go on a bread run at any odd time.
Well anyways, this has been a meal for the last 3 days unless my Mom cooks or I eat out.

Badgers? Badgers? We dont need no stinking badgers-sorry had to do it, how many times does the word badgers come into a thread :O)

I hope you don't mean Wisconsin Badgers. :) I'll bet you're pretty happy that you didn't have to face Wisconsin this year. Actually, I'm pretty happy that we didn't play Ohio State. Buckeyes really looked like the best team in the conference this year(as well as the country). I wouldn't mind another shot at Michigan. We played pretty close to them and that was with all 3 starting receivers having about 4 career catches betweeen them. Both tight ends are converted defensive players. We had a little trouble passing at the start of the year, to say the least. Good luck to the Buckeyes in the championship game. Should be some really good bowl games with the Big Ten teams. Go Badgers!

Warmed up a piece of pizza for lunch. I can't remember what I used to do before microwaves.

I hope you don't mean Wisconsin Badgers. :) I'll bet you're pretty happy that you didn't have to face Wisconsin this year. Actually, I'm pretty happy that we didn't play Ohio State. Buckeyes really looked like the best team in the conference this year(as well as the country). I wouldn't mind another shot at Michigan. We played pretty close to them and that was with all 3 starting receivers having about 4 career catches betweeen them. Both tight ends are converted defensive players. We had a little trouble passing at the start of the year, to say the least. Good luck to the Buckeyes in the championship game. Should be some really good bowl games with the Big Ten teams. Go Badgers!

Warmed up a piece of pizza for lunch. I can't remember what I used to do before microwaves.

Ohio State just clicked real nice this year, I dont know of a team other then michigan that if both were playing 100% could keep up with the speed the buckeyes had, but thats for another thread as I dont want to start a riot! and today was at subway and had a 6 inch turkey, with sweet onion sauce lettuce tomato and onion! no cheese (trying to watch the ol weight!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts