The lunch thread (otherwise known as I'm bored) Chitchat club edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Had the day off, dont feel like cooking, so I made myself a PB and strawberry jelly sandwich, followed by ramen noodles ( I know nasty combonation, but hey it was quick and easy!) what about you guys? anyone wanna share their lunch?

Leftover sausage/cheese/jalapeño kolaches from breakfast.

I brought some chips, soda, and an apple from home and got a Smokehouse Club sandwich from the cafeteria.

Eggplant parmesan sandwich from last night's supper. Had to eat out quickly to attend an Iraqi cooking demonstration with free samples. The food is VERY good.

stevend must have quite a stomach.

Had a Wendy's triple cheeseburger, regular cheeseburger, large fries and a large fruit punch.:hungry:

I'm not hungry anymore.

You better take some kind of tums before you sleep on all those cheeseburgers . If you know what i mean.

HB = hamburger, I hope.
I don't think Hairy Badgers are in season.

Badgers? Badgers? We dont need no stinking badgers-sorry had to do it, how many times does the word badgers come into a thread :O)

Free pizza today due to someone leaving. (Is there some kind of connection there?) Usually it's a steady diet of leftovers at my desk as I surf thru' SatGuys...

Free pizza today due to someone leaving. (Is there some kind of connection there?) Usually it's a steady diet of leftovers at my desk as I surf thru' SatGuys...

we gave out cake and ice cream because one of our managers quit-why do we celebrate leaving? why not give them lunch once a week-lol I have never really though about this before!

"...a steady diet of leftovers at my desk as I surf thru' SatGuys..."

I know that tune well.

stevend: Many years ago, when I was on active duty, I had two chili dogs with onions and mustard for breakfast, 5 days a week. Them days LONG gone. -just jealousy

we gave out cake and ice cream because one of our managers quit-why do we celebrate leaving? why not give them lunch once a week-lol I have never really though about this before!
'Cause, of course, "There is (to be) no free lunch!"

Re: celebrating leaving - I figure those leaving are usually the lucky ones. We should celebrate their happiness with them! (Of course one could plead that since they're often moving on to better things, perhaps it wouldn't be too much to suggest that they pick-up the tab...!)

Went to Subway today, had a 6 inch BMT on Hearty Italian with double meat and a bag of cour cream and onion potato chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stern on Letterman

urgh - Internet Explorer 7 sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)