The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Even the trailer looks dark. Everyone is spending money on 4K UHD panels and the programming looks so dark what's the point? I have a new LG C8 I'll check it out and report back.
Update: Just took a peak UHD version season 3 preview and yeah, it's dark because 90% of the scenes are filmed in a night setting or indoors it looks like.
The whole concept of the show is not anywhere near to what you would call bright and rosy!

Finally got around to watching season 3. Great stuff. I'm glad they were given the opportunity to wrap things up in season 4 this fall. Haven't read the book so no idea what to expect.

Reactions: madmadworld
I haven't read the book, but my understanding is the TV show goes way beyond (even during the first season) what's in the 250-page novel. I think it's like how the main plot points of The Handmaid's Tale were all covered in the first season of the Hulu TV show, and now everything else is "based on" the original source material.

Had to go back last two eps of last season. Looking good so far. But still confused about Toumagi!

It was a near epic conclusion. Helen was the center of the story. Production value was excellent. What really happened is up for debate. Did not care for Togami's off screen assassination and "just no Ed". Contracts I assume. Well worth the watch. Julianna came out one top....??

Please use the spoilers tags for those of us who haven't finished season 4 yet. I tend to watch one episode per evening and savor the experience rather than just binge it all in 3-4 days....
I did not spoil a thing. Keep watching.

Didn't get the ending and was a little disappointed that they didn't explain it better. But then I read some conclusions from those who had seen it online and it gave me a little better perspective. I enjoyed the series and it felt like cinematic movie that stretched out over 40 episodes. Would of loved a 5th season that would of ironed out all the different story arcs that they seemed to never solve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts