The Masked Singer

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Kind of dumb, but still watching. Nick Cannon is hosting. They keep bragging about big name stars, but haven't seen that yet. Judges can be funny.

Basically, they sing in a mask and full costume. The audience votes for who they want to continue, and the celebrity with the lowest votes has to unmask. I order of unmasking:

1. Antonio Brown (Hippo)
2. Tommy Chong (Pineapple)
3. Terry Bradshaw (The Deer)
4. Margaret Cho (Poodle)
5. Tori Spelling (Unicorn)
6. Rikki Lake (Raven)
7. LaToyah Jackson (Alien)
8. Rumer Willis (The Lion)
9. Joey Fatone (The Rabbit)
10. Gladys Knight (Bee)
11. Donny Osmond (Peacock)
12. T-Pain (Monster)

S~

Last edited:
Reactions: wormil
We have been watching as well guessed all of them so far except for Margaret Cho.

I know one of them is Donny Osmond but I am not sure which one.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I figured Tommy and Terry (once he did his laugh). I always watch the Fox pregame shows. Doubt millennials know who any of these are so far.

S~

We have been watching as well guessed all of them so far except for Margaret Cho.

I know one of them is Donny Osmond but I am not sure which one.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Most of the speculation non Mr. Osmond is that he is the Peacock.

Easiest one yet. Still debating on a couple. I know bee is not Aretha. She has won way more than 10 grammys. I think it is Chaka Kahn. Could change my mind with more clues.

S~

OK. I knew it was Joey Fatone. I had no clue about Rumer Willis. I'm sticking with Chaka Kahn for the Bee. Still think Peacock is Neil Patrick Harris.

S~

Nick cannon will return. With ratings like they achieved last season there i not much incentive to change much----except to go bigger in terms of costumes etc.

Nicole S. didn't really seem into it and sucked at guessing except for one, I wouldn't mind seeing her replaced with one of the guest judges.

Ken J, I could take or leave him.

Reactions: Tampa8
Nicole S. didn't really seem into it and sucked at guessing except for one, I wouldn't mind seeing her replaced with one of the guest judges.

Ken J, I could take or leave him.

Agree I thought that too. Very glad it is coming back thought I knew it most likely would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts