The Mentalist

Did anyone see that TSA Agent knocking on the glass and doing his best Jack Benny impression (i.e., "Now cut that out") when Jane and Lisbon were kissing? My sentiments exactly. Anyway, this series has official moved into Castle/Moonlighting territory. This show has a large female demographic so perhaps this will bode well for ratings next season. We shall see.

Did anyone see that TSA Agent knocking on the glass and doing his best Jack Benny impression (i.e., "Now cut that out") when Jane and Lisbon were kissing? My sentiments exactly. Anyway, this series has official moved into Castle/Moonlighting territory. This show has a large female demographic so perhaps this will bode well for ratings next season. We shall see.

Yep, I guess I shared your sentiments there, just me but I don´t like the Mentalist for the possibility of romance between Lisbon and Jane, but hopefully that will be good for next season.
Nonetheless I´m starting to have this hunch that next season will be the final one. Time will tell.

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]The Mentalist[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2008-09-23[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Bruno Heller[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Simon Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robin Tunney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tim Kang[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The Mentalist is an American police procedural television series that debuted on September 23, 2008, on CBS. The show was created by Bruno Heller, who is also its executive producer. The show follows former "psychic" Patrick Jane, who is a consultant to the California Bureau of Investigation, using the highly developed observational skills he previously employed to "read" people's minds. On March 27, 2013, CBS renewed the series for a sixth season.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
70TKc9zzPYT18unE7nSvDVuUGPY.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

Well, I agree, if this season is the last one, should be refreshing to get that Red business out of the way.
Anyways the only Red I´m interested nowadays is Red Reddington.
None the less, I´d rather be spared of any romantic nonsense in this show.

Reactions: riffjim4069
Well, I agree, if this season is the last one, should be refreshing to get that Red business out of the way.
Anyways the only Red I´m interested nowadays is Red Reddington.
None the less, I´d rather be spared of any romantic nonsense in this show.

Unfortunately, I see this final season focusing on Jane-Lizbon and their budding relationship...while going after the bad guy of the week. Happy endings ad nauseum! I would love to see a series finale in which Jane and Lizbon are murdered by the Son of Red John.

Unfortunately, I see this final season focusing on Jane-Lizbon and their budding relationship...while going after the bad guy of the week. Happy endings ad nauseum! I would love to see a series finale in which Jane and Lizbon are murdered by the Son of Red John.

Agreed, that would make this another Castle, mmm.
Now there´s a refreshing idea, why not? Let the second generation of of Red John get some vengeance. from Jane and friends and then finish the show.

Mentalist is only a partial season. Final episode is 2/18/15. Good Wife should be back January 4. Lots of movement going to happen with Bridges to Amazing Race and Survivor. Mentalist will move to Wednesdays. Very confusing. Here's the full movement.

Sunday, November 30 (football doubleheader)
8:30–9:30pm ET / 8–9pm PT – Madam Secretary
9:30–10:30pm ET / 9–10pm PT – The Mentalist (Season 7 premiere)
10:30–11:30pm ET / 10-11pm PT – CSI
Sunday, December 7
8–9pm – Madam Secretary
9–10pm – The Mentalist
10-11pm – CSI
Sunday, December 14
8–9pm – Undercover Boss (Season 6 premiere)
9–10pm – The Mentalist
10–11pm – CSI
Wednesday, December 17
8–10pm – Survivor (Season 29 finale)
10–11pm – Survivor live reunion show (live on the East Coast, tape-delayed on the West Coast)
Friday, December 19
8–9pm – The Amazing Race (Season 25 finale)
9–10pm – A Home for the Holidays
10–11pm – Blue Bloods
Sunday, December 21 & Sunday, December 28 (football doubleheaders)
8:30–9:30pm ET / 8–9pm PT – Undercover Boss
9:30–10:30pm ET / 9–10pm PT – The Mentalist
10:30–11:30pm ET / 10-11pm PT – CSI
Fridays starting January 2
8–9pm – Undercover Boss (time period premiere)
9–10pm – Hawaii Five-0
10–11pm – Blue Bloods
Sundays starting January 4
8–9pm – Madam Secretary
9–10pm – The Good Wife
10–11pm – CSI
Wednesday, January 7
8–9pm – The Mentalist (time period premiere)
9–11pm – The People's Choice Awards
Wednesdays starting January 14
8–9pm – The Mentalist
9–10pm – Criminal Minds
10–11pm – Stalker
Wednesday, February 18
8–10pm – The Mentalist (series finale)
10–11pm – Stalker
Wednesday, February 25
8:00–9:30pm – Survivor (Season 30 premiere)
9:30–11pm – The Amazing Race (Season 26 premiere)
Fridays starting February 27
8–9pm – The Amazing Race (time period premiere)
9–10pm – Hawaii Five-0
10–11pm – Blue Bloods
Wednesday, March 4
8–9pm – Survivor (time period premiere)
9–10pm – Criminal Minds
10–11pm – Stalker

S~

Next Episode: S07, E01 (Final Season Premiere)

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Nothing but Blue Skies":
Lisbon and Jane decide to conceal their relationship from their colleagues as they investigate an undercover agent's murder; an ambitious agent joins the team.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)