The MicroHD and front projectors

Status
Please reply by conversation.

highskies

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Texarkana
I have 3 front projectors that are capable of HD, but of course, limited to the native resolutions of the projector. These particilar projectors do HD through HD15. In the 4DTV days when one could still sub master feeds, I used to sub DiscoveryHD, and run this through the HDD200 into one of the projectors. And since the HDD200 had component out, I then purchased a cable with red, green, and blue rca on one end, and hd15 on the other end, then connected to one of these projectors. I had a very stunning pic IMO, regardless the native res of the projectors were less than 1920 x 1080. So what I'm wondering then, since the MicroHD only outputs HD through HDMI, I then purchased an HDMI to hd15 cable earlier this week(hasn't arrived yet), if this will output HD through one of these projectors like it did when I was using the HDD200? I'm sure I'll find out soon enough when it arrives, which will probably be next week sometime. But in the meantime I was curious if this is what is needed in order to output HD through one of these projectors?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)