Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]The Mysteries of Laura[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-09-17[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH][/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Debra Messing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Lucas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laz Alonso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Janina Gavankar[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Laura Diamond, a brilliant NYPD homicide detective balances her “Columbo” day job with a crazy family life that includes two unruly twin boys and a soon-to-be ex-husband — also a cop — who just can't seem to sign the divorce papers. Between cleaning up after her boys and cleaning up the streets, she’d be the first to admit she has her “hot mess” moments in this hilariously authentic look at what it really means to be a “working mom” today. Somehow, she makes it all work with the help of her sexy and understanding partner, and things becomes even more complicated when her husband, ironically, becomes her boss at the precinct. For Laura, every day is a high-wire balancing act.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
239ODmrtPpfUAH3jk3YYdijU69G.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]The Mysteries of Laura[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
bE6kKjbc9F9XnuoQU6aZhQvenFU.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Pilot[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]1[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-17[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]In the series premiere of this comedy-drama, a talented New York City homicide detective struggles to balance her demanding job with her hectic home life, which includes rambunctious twin boys and a husband who's reluctant to sign divorce papers.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

I don't know if it will make it, but I thought there were a lot of really funny parts.

S~

[EPISODEPOSTER]
kVh2zYoXVjwOJkinUXfwHSIQBuZ.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]The Mystery of the Dead Date[/EPISODENAME]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-24[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Online dating leads to a woman's murder, so Laura tries to bait the killer by using an Internet dating site and going to nightclubs undercover. She also considers getting back into the dating scene for real after Jake finally signs their divorce papers.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]The Mystery of the Biker Bar[/EPISODENAME]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-01[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]A popular biker-bar owner is killed, and the case takes Laura and Jake to a memorable location: the place where they had their first date. Meanwhile, the twins can't outwit their new ex-con babysitter, but just to be sure, Laura has Max spy on them.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

I don't know if it will make it, but I thought there were a lot of really funny parts.

S~
I had not heard anything about this show and just stumbled upon it. Glad I did as it was a refreshing, humorous twist on the stale police procedurals. I agree that it may not make it, if for no other reason than NBC not doing much to promote it (or the very fact it is ON NBC) but I will continue watching.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I had not heard anything about this show and just stumbled upon it. Glad I did as it was a refreshing, humorous twist on the stale police procedurals. I agree that it may not make it, if for no other reason than NBC not doing much to promote it (or the very fact it is ON NBC) but I will continue watching.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I liked the first episode, still haven´t watched the second. Tonight there´s a repeat.

[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]The Mystery of the Red Runway[/EPISODENAME]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]4[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-08[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]A fashion designer's intern is murdered, so Laura infiltrates Fashion Week, where the suspects include top models and knockoff sellers. Elsewhere, Jake reassess Max's job.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Next Episode: S01, E05

Wednesday, October 14, 2014

"The Mystery of the Terminal Tenant":
The team investigates when a body is found in a residential bathroom while the homeowner is away; Laura and Jake try a new solution to their shared custody problem.

S~

I wonder if the little guy on this show is gay or is is just that he knows about fashion as much as Sarah Jessica Parker´s character on Sex and The City.:oldsmile2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts