"The NEW dish home" and my 322!

OoTLink

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
This is the second time now that my box has played a mean little game with me! :no

Last night, I hit the dish home button to see if it got updated, and low and behold it did! Up and came the beautiful dish mosaic, unfortunately still with the games/entertainment/etc menus that told me I needed a dish upgrade..

And then it happened. I went to check system info and the box freaked out. When I tried to get out it hit jet lag and started flicking like crazy between the channel I was previously on, system info, and dish mosaic..

Then it froze on the mosaic, just like what happened once before when I chose one of the video streams on it. :wtf:

So I hold down the power button to reboot it, it restarts, loads it stuff.. I go to dish home anxiously and ...

"Watch for the NEW Dish Home on channel 100!"

WAAAH!

Edit: Just wondering too, is it supposed to have sound when you have one box highlighted? I've noticed lag when switching boxes -- and uh, shouldn't I be able to get the entertainment/horoscopes/weather/etc stuff when I choose it? I mean I have 110/119/148 -- they've gotta have the junk on one of the sats! (It was there before) :\

Yay, my upstairs 322 finally got it :D Audio works this time.. yay! -- though it still doesn't let me choose anything from the menu at the bottom (go figure, they probably moved all that to 129).

Oh well, I'm happy anyway, now if only my bro didn't have timers on his TV ALL THE TIME or the downstairs 322 would probably have it by now too lol.

Oh well, it'll get it soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts