Votes: 4 26.7%
  • always watch

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • just watch to see warmth somewhere and the dancers

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • never again

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
a move in the right direction imo next get rid of the tackling. make it more like the NBA play little D. have more trick plays kinda Globetrotters style. and add some WWE trash talking. then this can be more fun. stop all this No Fun League stuff. add some skills stuff too make it a weekend to enjoy. make more $$

I used to love the battle of the QB thing.Do they even have that anymore?

And yet it continues to get decent enough ratings to keep broadcasting it,obviously someone is watching.What's the difference between it and the NBA or MLB all star games?It's an exhibition of the top talent each league has to offer.Goodell threatened to kill it,but he just couldn't do it due to the revenue it brings the league.Personally I'm looking forward to watching some of these first timers such as Nick Foles,to see how they perform.

At least in the MLB game they try to win and play the game correctly.

I actually enjoyed watching the game last night. It was entertaining and I think the public liked it overall. They played much harder this year.

http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/tv-ratings-the-grammys-cruise-past-the-pro-bowl-on-sunday

8 p.m.
GRAMMYS 29.23 million viewers and a 9.5 rating among adults 18-49
PRO BOWL10.74 million viewers and a 3.5 rating among adults 18-49
THE BACHELOR 6.02 million viewers a1.6 rating among adults 18-49
THE SIMPSONS 3.91 million viewers and a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49
BOBS BURGERS 3.29 million and a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49

9 p.m. -
GRAMMYS 30.74 million viewers and a 10.8 rating among adults 18-49
PRO BOWL 8.92 million viewers and a 3.0 rating among adults 18-49
Sean and Catherine's Wedding special averaged 6.27 million viewers for third and a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49 .
Family Guy 4.19 million and a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49
American Dad 3.28 million and a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49

10 p.m. -
GRAMMYS 29.03 million viewers and a 10.0 rating among adults 18-49
PRO BOWL 7.76 million viewers and a 2.7 rating among adults 18-49
CASTLE (RERUN) 3.26 million viewers.

I haven't been able to find out how well Downton Abby and Sherlock did last night. Two weeks ago they got over 10 million and 4 million viewers respectively

It was better than the last iteration, although that didn't have anywhere else to go but up.

There was actually some hitting (even real teammate-on-teammate), and the score didn't resemble a basketball score...

They still have a Pro Bowl? Huh, wonders never cease.

In my entire football watching days, I might have watched a total of 5 minutes worth of ProBowls. Its great to credit players that have outstanding seasons but the concept of a half-assed played game isnt fun to watch.

Am sure there are ways to make the game fun to watch and more interactive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)