The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still dont have "it" paul.....:D

hey he doesn't get it;) only those of us who have it understand.........

if you really had "it", you wouldn't have to tell anybody you got "it". In your cases, I wouldn't talk about having "it", what you guys have shouldn't be discussed outside of the doctor's office. Please call my girl and make an appointment.

hmmm. i don't have "that". wish i had "that" and "it". oh well...... "it" will have to do.:yes

if you really had "it", you wouldn't have to tell anybody you got "it". In your cases, I wouldn't talk about having "it", what you guys have shouldn't be discussed outside of the doctor's office. Please call my girl and make an appointment.

what girl is that ???:angel:

well, doctors always knows best so......... repair "it" ;)

hmmm. i don't have "that". wish i had "that" and "it". oh well...... "it" will have to do.:yes
No rey, to those of us that have "it", getting "that" is a downgrade.
However to those that do not have "it", having "that" is quite good, just not as good as "it". Clear now?

I only know of one person that lost "it". I do not care to be in that group.
The loss of "it" drove him quite mad, and even after getting "that" he was never quite the same.

No rey, to those of us that have "it", getting "that" is a downgrade.
However to those that do not have "it", having "that" is quite good, just not as good as "it". Clear now?

wow! yes that's very clear. i'm glad i didn't trade "it" for "that". "that" would've upset me about "it". thanks for clearing "it" up.
Dr.W you can keep "that" since i got "it" ;)

The loss of "it" drove him quite mad, and even after getting "that" he was never quite the same.

was this person ever the vice president of anything?:eek: :D

Not getting rid of "it" can lead to blindness and madness. The name Al Capone mean anything to you? He had "it", didn't get rid of "it".;)

Not getting rid of "it" can lead to blindness and madness. The name Al Capone mean anything to you? He had "it", didn't get rid of "it".;)
He did not really have "it". He had "something", and while similiar, "something" will cause the conditions that you mentioned. So, anyone with "something" needs to seek immediate medical attention!!!!!!

He did not really have "it". He had "something", and while similiar, "something" will cause the conditions that you mentioned. So, anyone with "something" needs to seek immediate medical attention!!!!!!

so "something" is not the same as "that" or "it" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts