The New York Islanders have their own team cupcakes

Actually she should frost them in the colors of the evenings opposition. It would give the fans another avenue to vent their animosity.

I choose to believe that team doesn't exist. And with the Lighthouse Project falling through, chances are it might not. Go Kansas City Islanders!

Sandra

Maybe Wang will take them to Winnipeg or Hamilton instead.

Sounds nice but both have outdated arenas, and while Ontario could certainly support another NHL team, corporate backing in Winnipeg is badly lacking.

Kansas City and Seattle are the favorites to take the Bad-Landers out of our hair.

Sandra

Sounds nice but both have outdated arenas, and while Ontario could certainly support another NHL team, corporate backing in Winnipeg is badly lacking.

Kansas City and Seattle are the favorites to take the Bad-Landers out of our hair.

Sandra

First I ever heard of Seattle. Do they even have a suitable rink? After all, didn't they just lost their NBA Team, because of no suitable arena?

First I ever heard of Seattle. Do they even have a suitable rink? After all, didn't they just lost their NBA Team, because of no suitable arena?

Not sure. There was talk of a new arena while the Sonics were still there. Don't know if that's still a possibility.

Sandra

i was at a isles game last year against hurricanes, right about the time the hurricanes started the pitiful streak of winlessness.

i had a awesome time at the colisium, good game great icegirls seats right on one of te bluelines row 1 on the glass seats

Cupcakes sound good to me as long as they are only 3 dollars apiece or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)