The next James Bond film is called Spectre: new car, poster, and full cast confirmed

Damian Lewis Heavily Tipped To Be Next James Bond http://news.yahoo.com/damian-lewis-given-unofficial-nod-for-bond-role-082955487.html
Damian Lewis is said to have been given the ‘unofficial nod’ from producers of the Bond films to become the next 007.Long among those suggested as a possible replacement for Daniel Craig, the Sunday Mirror claims that he’s now closer than ever to nabbing the part.Though not confirmed, 'Spectre’ is likely 47-year-old Daniel Craig’s final turn as the suave secret agent, and this latest talk has placed 'Wolf Hall’ star Lewis as the firm bookies’ favourite.William Hill now has him at 5/2, overtaking Tom Hardy at 3/1 and Idris Elba at 4/1.A source told the Sunday Mirror: “If Daniel Craig leaves, it’s Damian Lewis who will be crowned the new Bond.“He is seen as an all-round international star who is perfect for the role. As he ages, he looks increasingly suave and sophisticated.“But at the moment all focus is on the release of 'Spectre’ in November. Producers are convinced it’s a particularly strong 007 movie.“Daniel excels in the role and there is no pressure on him to step down. But if he does, people close to Damian have had an unofficial nod he is the number one choice.”

Final 'SPECTRE' Trailer Shows Bond Facing Off With His New Nemesis https://www.yahoo.com/movies/final-spectre-trailer-shows-bond-facing-off-with-174241210.html
The final trailer for the new 007 thriller SPECTRE has just landed online, providing an explosive culmination to the movie’s long race to theaters. In it, we get the part droll, part dangerous confrontation between James Bond (Daniel Craig) and Franz Oberhauser (Christoph Waltz), the Nehru-jacket wearing baddie who’s the mastermind behind the movie’s title criminal organization. “I came here to kill you,” Bond says. “And I thought you came here to die,” says Oberhauser. “Well, it’s all a matter of perspective,” replies Bond with a smirk. It’s an enticing moment, made all the more delicious by its obvious echoes of one of the most famous exchanges in the 007 movie canon. (”Do you expect me to talk?” asks Sean Connery’s Bond in 1964’s Goldfinger. “No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die,” says the movie’s gold-obsessed villain.) For a movie that appears to be paying all kinds of homage to Bonds past, this may be the neatest callback of them all.
SPECTRE - Final Trailer (Official)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts