'The Office' To End After Season Nine

Was always one of my favorites, but yes this past season was difficult

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I gave this series about 4 tries over the last 8 years because many friends kept telling me how funny it was. I never saw the appeal. It was 100% "uncomfortable humor". It literally made me cringe! Sorry to those that like the series, but I am kind of happy to see it and its negative influence on comedy go away.

I gave this series about 4 tries over the last 8 years because many friends kept telling me how funny it was. I never saw the appeal. It was 100% "uncomfortable humor". It literally made me cringe! Sorry to those that like the series, but I am kind of happy to see it and its negative influence on comedy go away.

Even during the earlier years I would probably watch only around 1/3 the episodes. I could tell early on if the theme was going to appeal to me or not, some I found very funny. The last season only a couple episodes were watched all the way through.

I gave up on it early but went back to it, glad I did. Also thought last season had some very funny moments. But it is not for everyone.

Loved the show, but yes it has changed over the years. I will look forward to the final season.

The early years to me where very funny I thought, I enjoyed it that is was not "laugh track humor"

TNGTony said:

You've summed up my thoughts and experiences with this show...

Watching the finale tonight, while the show was changed the past few years and not as good as the early years will be a show I miss a bit.

Watching the finale tonight, while the show was changed the past few years and not as good as the early years will be a show I miss a bit.

I feel the same way. I am watching the special on before it now and it's making me want to start the series over again for the 10th time. :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Like others I think the show had run it's course som time ago. BUt I did appreciate the finale. It was true to the spirit of the series and was well done.

Good pranking BTW>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts