The official what do you Expect to see in March?

people in FL already have "some FOX sports"

you should put "70 HD Channels" so all the true believers can pick that one

I think ESPN2 HD, and FOOD HD are the most likely next HD channels as I think they are already scheduled to start broadcasting.

yeah well i should have said more fox sports.....

I assumed food and espn2 would be picked up on launch by the release and having espna and espn2a testing HD.

I dont think anything will be added ...we will be in what we are now. A holding pattern. I'd be shocked if a PVR comes out on or before March. I would fall over. In my eyes VOOM is buying time. For what who knows.

What I expect to see in March is NOTHING, meaning NO VIDEO NOISE.

Wouldn't it be nice if the new encoders gave us a nice, clean, pristine image? I'd be in Heaven. Come on Voom, I know you can do it, be the little satellite company that could. ;)

I think from what is being posted around this forum ....we might see a sale rather than the choices posted in this poll.

Yup, I think it's safe to say that no one can predict accuratly what will the status of voom will be in march.

Will they add channels or will they even exist?

well one think i can assure you of , even if they exist in march HD LOCALS will not be an option they dont have nearly enough capacity to sustain all of the locals they need, which is why they give you the antenna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts