The Originals (CW)

I watched the "director's cut" pilot on July Plus,but having NEVER watched the Vampire Diaries,this is like watching the premiere of Angel without having ever watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

The pilot episode shown last week was different than the Vampire Diaries back-door pilot and Director's Cut shown on Hulu.
Whereas the back-door/Director's Cut from from Claus's viewpoint, the First episode is from Ethan's viewpoint, and has some new stuff, including a completely different ending.

So if you skipped the first episode (because you saw the pilot on Vampire Diaries or Hulu), you'll want to go back and watch it.

I had planned to skip it, but caught the last part on a re-airing and saw it was different. So I went back and watched the whole thing and saw it was different (especially the end).

Vampire Diaries Back-Door Pilot - Story from Claus's veiwpoint
Director's Cut (on Hulu) - Same as Back-Door Pilot, with Vampire Diary specific scene's removed, and scene with young witch in attic added at end.
Official Pilot/First Episode - Story from Ethan's viewpoint, several new and changed scenes. Completely different scene at end involving Claus & Ethan, plus scene with young witch at end has been changed.

I'll give it some time, but so far it is already has a convoluted mythology that reminds me of the mess the Vampire Diaries has become. This show ill be just like V.D. and become a place where good looking people can go to parties and social events complete with murder , blood and mayhem. They are nothing but fashion shows with cross merchandising music every episode.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out. The whole thing with Klaus having to apologize to Marcel was a bit contrived. And Marcel being so cocky when he should know Klaus can kill him in a second and he cannot kill Klaus...

It will be interesting to see how this all works out. The whole thing with Klaus having to apologize to Marcel was a bit contrived. And Marcel being so cocky when he should know Klaus can kill him in a second and he cannot kill Klaus...
Worse, even if he manages to kill Klaus, he would also be killing Klaus's line, which includes him and all the vamps in NO that he made.

I did myself a favor and deleted this timer. I simply do not have time for another convoluted show about vampires, especially about my least favorite character Klaus.

I did myself a favor and deleted this timer. I simply do not have time for another convoluted show about vampires, especially about my least favorite character Klaus.
Especially when they boxed up the best character at end of the first episode. Hopefully he gets uncrated soon.

I watched the first episode and not going to watch anymore. I watched about 5 episodes of Vampire Diary when it first started so I don't really know any of the characters in the Original. I just don't like ANY of the characters in the pilot. Ethen is way too nice to be a vampire; you almost know that he won't last even though he said himself that he lasted so long. The rest of them... who cares. They should all kill each others and be done with it. :p

I watched the first episode and not going to watch anymore. I watched about 5 episodes of Vampire Diary when it first started so I don't really know any of the characters in the Original. I just don't like ANY of the characters in the pilot. Ethen is way too nice to be a vampire; you almost know that he won't last even though he said himself that he lasted so long. The rest of them... who cares. They should all kill each others and be done with it. :p

Yep! The whole concept of this show just SUUUUXXXXX!;)

Hate to break it to you.. but the show is based on Klaus... he aint going anywhere. ;)
I know that, I'm just pointing out a huge flaw in Marcel's plan. All Klaus has to do, is let this little fact slip, then Marcel will be Klaus's biggest protector.

Twin Peaks on Showtime

South Park

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts