Twin Peaks on Showtime

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting Twin Peaks revival will be on Showtime...

Showtime is reviving the cult favorite from David Lynch and Mark Frost as a nine-episode limited series for a 2016 premiere, the premium network announced Monday. Lynch and Frost will pen all episodes, with Lynch directing. Production is expected to begin in 2015. It is unclear whether any original castmembers would appear.

"What more can I say — Twin Peaks with David Lynch and Mark Frost on Showtime in 2016!" said David Nevins, president of Showtime Networks. "To quote Agent Cooper, 'I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.' "

hollywoodreporter.com

Darned if I can remember much about the original other than I watched it. This must be a scheme to sell episodes of the original. ;) It may work, I might have to check out the original series again before the new one premiers.

I was a big fan of the original series ... as little as I understood it most of the time. Unfortunately, the episodes aired before the Internet was what it is today, so there was no way to discuss all the WTF? moments or find a wiki where people had figured it out. I was in graduate school at the time, and after the episodes moved to Saturday nights, a group of us would literally break off from whatever party we were at and go into another room to watch the new episode, Becks in hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts