The Returned on Sundance

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
I set a timer for it tonight,no idea exactly what the premise is,other than some dead folks suddenly come back from the dead.Sounds interesting lol.

I set a series timer for it as it is some sort of mini-series. Sundance is a real mixed bag, will be interesting to see if this is one of their better offerings.

Well, I started watching the 1st episode.

In French and subtitled. No thanks, I don't do reading when I watch TV, or at least I don't read on the TV! :)

I'll take a pass.

I liked it , but I like to watch foreign shows with sub titles... at least on Netflix . Interesting plot and I really want to find out why the dead from 4 years before, are all returning looking like they did 4 years ago, clothes all intact and neat, and they have no memory of what happened to end their lives before. Oh and they were all very hungry,..... luckily for food and not brains , like the Walking dead zombies.

Yea the subtitles suck,but I couldn't quit watching.It's a very interesting plot.

Sundance: The Returned

I searched for a thread for the above series but did not see one. I caught the first 5 episodes of this series yesterday and I was intrigued by the premise and the mystery sourrounding the characters. Another like the walking DEAD but more confined and more mysterious. I liked it and there are 3 episodes left of rhw first season.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It is intriguing because people are coming back from different years. They all seem to have died before something was left undone or ....

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Seen an advertisement for this show on Sundance earlier tonight. Sunday December 15th Sundance is showing it from the beginning and I will be DVR'ing to see if it is something I want to keep watching. I just hope that the subtitles don't distract from the show...

I love this show. It is very intriguing how they all tie the characters together . The sub titles don't distract me , because without them I wouldn't understand a thing they say, since it is all French.

Tonight is the season finale.I typically don't care for anything french,except for fries,but this show is pretty good.

Its okay Teehar, the more I see about this show the more interested I become...

Sent from my BNTV600 using SatelliteGuys mobile app

So you haven't watched it?I certainly recommend it,it keeps my attention.

Season final episode tomorrow night. There is so much going on. The mystery surrounding so manny characters. How about the time warp bubble?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)