The right site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
I know someone on this site. So looking for help I have a Denon 2500 it has no Realta processer in it . I also have a Denon 3808 avr and no Realta processer in it.The PQ on a non blu-ray disc is not good.IF i go out and get the Denon 3800 that has a Realta processer will my PQ be better on the non blu-ray disc

Teachsac might be of some help on this one.

Ok. The realta is an amazing chipset. I have it in my Denon 3930. Without going out and buying a new BD player, have you tried outputting at 480 and letting either the 3808 or your TV do the upscaling? If you have room and don't mind, you might also get a good upscaling DVD player. Save you a few bucks.

On a side note, one of the updates for the 3800 requires that the unit be sent back to Denon. They won't allow you to do it.

S~

Thanks guy

You are right i do have a Toshiba XA2 just setting there from the HD wars. It has a Realta processer in it. So i will keep the Denon 2500 . And us it for Blu-ray. I have hard that The Toshiba did a great job on this.You know the Toshiba was a ghreat player.

You are right i do have a Toshiba XA2 just setting there from the HD wars. It has a Realta processer in it. So i will keep the Denon 2500 . And us it for Blu-ray. I have hard that The Toshiba did a great job on this.You know the Toshiba was a ghreat player.

The XA2 has the Reon Processor not the Realta. Still a great upscaling player. I use mine.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts